Saturday, October 13, 2012

Captured at Homecoming: Stephanie Watts!



Man, the end zone at Davie High rules!  I completed the Homecoming trifecta by catching up with one Stephanie Watts, who is a 2012 Davie graduate now cheering for the North Carolina Tar Heels.  Full disclosure:  I've known Miss Watts through my step-daughter, Morgan, since they were in middle school.  She was cheering then, too!

Stephanie talked to me about her transition to college, and the thrill of cheering in Kenan Stadium for the first time.  She also discussed what it was like to be in War Eagle Stadium in street clothes for the first time, ever. Download our conversation here!

Talking to Stephanie really capped what was a great night in Mocksville for me and my blog.  Thanks to all who made the trip extra-special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Ideas? Opinions? Leave them here!