Monday, October 15, 2012

End-of-Year "Best Of" Lists



In the next two weeks I'm going to publish a list of the "Best Of" what I've seen this season.  Boy, is there a lot to choose from.  However, I offer this one caveat:  I've been to multiple places multiple times, and I've seen multiple schools multiple times.





So, my sample is limited in scope. 

Or, you could look at it this way:  I've been afforded ample time to closely examine most of the schools in the running.  Except Bishop McGuinness, who is at worst going to finish second in Cheer of the Year voting.



Aside from Cheer of the Year, what else should be a part of this year-end celebration?

Best Press Box?  I've been in Glenn's, North Davidson's, Davie's, Reynolds', and will finish the year in Reagan and Tabor's, respectively.

Best Gameday Atmosphere?  Yeah, I'll have to do that one.  And yeah, there's a leader in the clubhouse.

Best Pop Quiz?  No.  They've all been stellar, and I mean that.  It's the most surprising part of this whole deal.

Best Student Section? Yep.  Oh, there is still time to decide that one.  Yes. There. Is.

Best Band?  Probably.  I love a good marching band.

Best Cheerleaders?  That's out.  I'm going to use the excuse that my step-daughter was once a cheerleader and I appreciate them all equally.





What do YOU think?  What did I leave out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Ideas? Opinions? Leave them here!